NETWORK MANAGEMENT ENGINEER
A Network Management Engineer is responsible for provisioning of end to end circuit and managing network elements from a Centralized server called Network Management System. Personal Attributes: Attention to detail, excellent problem-solving capabilities, strong quantitative abilities, strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with people, ability to multitask and track multiple projects simultaneously, dedication and willingness to stay current on changing technologies.
- Provisioning of SDH equipment.
- Launching Network Management System (NMS).
- Hierarchy of NMS, EMS, Nodes.
- End to end unprotected circuit provisioning.
- End to end protected circuit provisioning.
- Activation of circuit.
- Deactivation and Deletion of circuit.
- Report and record.
- Provisioning of DWDM equipment
- Provisioning DWDM amplifier.
- Provisioning MDU units.
- Provisioning RODAM.
- Provisioning of Layer 2 equipment
- Identifying Switch view of Network.
- Understanding point to point and point to multipoint.
- Provision Ethernet Services.
- Implementation of Quality of Service.
- Activation of service.
- Deactivation and Deletion of service.
- Monitoring & Reporting the status of SDH, DWDM and L2 equipment
- Implementing and supporting Monitoring activities .
- Resolving actual or potential monitoring problems.
- Implementing rules, alerts and notifications for monitoring.
- Addressing queries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Generating required report in required format.
- Reviewing and analyzing reports.
- Submitting reports on time.
- Enhancing quality of reporting.
Eligibility : ITI / Diploma / Bachelor in Technology (any field)
Duration : 1 Month
Certification : Upon successful completion you will receive certificate from NSDC and Telecom Sector Skill Council.
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS