INTERNET OF THINGS TECHNICIAN
IoT installation and service technician is responsible for on-site installation and configuration of IoT devices (nodes), setup of communication links between nodes and controller (gateway) and further to central servers or devices through external communication links on Wi-Fi, 3G/4G networks on GSM/CDMA. The technician also undertakes first level of troubleshooting.
Good analytical skills, adaptation to new technologies, attention to details, problem solving skills and fair communication skills are required for the role.
- Installation of IoT Devices at Customer Premises/equipment
- Understanding of IoT devices (nodes and gateways)
- Identification of suitable points/locations for installing IoT devices
- Installation of IoT devices
- Configuring IoT Devices and establishing Communication Links
- Connecting nodes & gateways (with hardware pre-configured) to data transfer devices (PC/Laptop) for software upload to micro-controllers
- On-board compilation and debugging of software
- Establishing connectivity between nodes and gateway
- Establishing connectivity between gateway and backend servers
- Undertake Level 1 Troubleshooting of IoT devices
- Troubleshooting at IoT nodes
- Troubleshooting at IoT Gateways
- Troubleshooting of node-gateway (short range) and gateway-server (over Wi-Fi, 3g, 4G) communication
- Health and Safety
Eligibility : 10th / 12th / Any Degree
Duration : 1 Month
Certification : Upon successful completion you will receive certificate from NSDC and Telecom Sector Skill Council.
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS