RF SITE SURVEYOR
Individual in this role is responsible for identification of site location, estimation of tower height and determination of antenna height and direction as per clutter. This job requires a person to be technically qualified; self disciplined; team player; action oriented; possess good communication, analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Coordinating activities for identifying RF site location
- Interacting with RF Planner and Landlord
- Coordinating activities for estimating tower height
- Interacting with RF Planner
- Determine height and direction of antenna as per clutter type
- Coordinating activities for determining height and direction of
- Antenna as per clutter type
Eligibility : 10th / 12th / B.Tech (Electronics and Communication)
Duration : 1 Month
Certification : Upon successful completion you will receive certificate from NSDC and Telecom Sector Skill Council.
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS