INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY TECHNICIAN
Individual in this role is responsible to maintain the ICT Nodes/installations live on 24x7 basis, observe and repair Level-1 faults/issues in installed ICT equipment at site, carry out specified preventive and corrective maintenance procedures and report relevant network incidents to the supervisor in time for information as well as response. ICT or Information & Communication Technology refers to NodeB/eNodeB, IP and TDM transmission equipment, IP and Packet Core switch, Cloud and Data Centre equipments. This job requires the individual to be technically qualified, self-disciplined, assertive, team player, action-orientated, possess analytical skills & problem solving ability, effective communication skills and ability to work under pressure. Individual should be capable of working in remote areas and over the entire geography covered by the network.
- Maintain basic site hygiene
- Maintain the right documentation about site layout, equipment, racks etc
- Maintain the right escalation matrix in case of emergency
- Preventive Maintenance
- Ensure preventive maintenance activities at the ICT site
- Checking the health of the site by performing repair and maintenance.
- Ensuring all the optimal requirements are met.
- Site Management
- Operational maintenance of the site
- Ensuring alarms generated at the site are attended with in the SLA.
- Co-ordinate and assist the superiors to maintain the timelines.
- Corrective maintenance
- Ensure timely response to the network alarms/ trouble tickets
- Carry out diagnostic tests at site location and identify root cause of fault
- Rectify fault condition or escalate in case additional technical support in required
- Follow the escalation matrix
Eligibility : 12th / ITI / Diploma / Bachelor in Technology (any field)
Duration : 1 Month
Certification : Upon successful completion you will receive certificate from NSDC and Telecom Sector Skill Council.
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS